Natalie Peace guest posted on Get Rich Slowly and wrote 5 Unusual Ways to Raise Successful Children. I especially like the lesson she learned from mowing her grass.
Can you learn financial tips from a couple of toddlers? Neo from Net Worth Protect shared some insightful financial connections he made after observing two toddlers, some toy trains and a tent.
If you are a parent, then chances are you have had your fill of kids' tv shows. There were times when I thought if I heard one more cute song about manners, I would tackle the TV. This week, Andrea at So Over Debt, found some financial tips from popular cartoons. Yup...your kids can learn more from Dora than just yelling, "Swiper, no swiping."
Other great articles...
- Len Penzo posted some of his favorite articles from 2011. 10 Old Wives Tales Masquerading as Financial Rules of Thumb is one of my favorites too.
- Trent at The Simple Dollar shared his reasons why we should take little steps, not big ones, when making changes in our life.
- Cents to Save shared A College Student's Guide to Getting Free Food.
- An interesting look at when to stop paying allowance on Moneywise.comze.com.
- Yourmoney.ca compiled a look at interesting ways celebrities made money this year.
- Andrea at Nickel by Nickel paid off her student loans! Woo Hoo!
- The Penny Pinching Professional has an excellent 4 part series of articles on Career Fairs.
- Dr. Stock described a stock that could be fun for kids to watch, YUM, the company that owns Taco Bell, Dairy Queen and KFC.
And finally, thanks to these guys for including me in their weekly roundups...
Link Love: New Years Eve edition by Thirty Six Months
Winner of the $50 Christmas Hangover Giveaway, Plus My Favorite Posts by Net Worth Protect
Fun Articles from Around the Web by The Single Saver
Hung Articles of the Week #8 Happy 2012 by Aaron Hung