Here's some things you might already know if you have been around my blog of awhile. But, just in case...
- I'm 43 years old.
- I have been happily married for 20 years.
- We have four kids, ages 18, 15, 11 and 9. Our daughter is the oldest and the younger three are boys.
- We live in Atlanta, GA.
- I'm a southern girl, born and raised in NC.
- I am a former teacher (elementary school and preschool special needs) and a former educational daycare director.
And, here's some things you probably didn't know...
- I refuse to drink sweet tea through a straw. It just doesn't taste the same.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I love to read spy/thriller books. I am hooked on the Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child novels. Agent Pendergast is awesome!
- My favorite scary movie: Silence of the Lambs
- My favorite funny movie: Private Eyes with Don Knox and Tim Conway. I am a sucker for slapstick humor and these two guys are hysterical.
- My favorite snack is a big bowl of buttered popcorn.
- I am not a night person. I am sleepy and grumpy by 10:30 pm.
- I love flowers but tend to kill anything that I try to grow. My parents are extraordinary gardeners and they still hold out hope for me.
- I hate ironing. That's why my boys go to school looking rumpled. At some point, they will learn to throw their clothes back in the dryer.
- My mom used to dress me in bonnets at her craft store. Need proof? Check out this picture!
Now I need to decide what kind of cake or pie to have today! Since March 14th is also Pi Day (3.14), I should probably go with pie. Tough choice...maybe both??