|Brittany, Class of 2012|
- $100 for announcements. I ordered too many. The next time I will order about half this amount!
- $65 for the Cap and Gown.
- $100 for the Senior portrait. We had these made at a local photography studio. It was significantly less expensive than using the option provided by the school.
- $65 for the Grad night party hosted by the school PTA. It is a lock-in at a local laser tag/bowling alley facility. It should be lots of safe fun for Brittany and her friends.
- $50 for a new dress for Brittany to wear under the cap and gown. Ok...this is a girl thing. My younger three are boys so they will probably lobby for shorts and a tshirt.
- $20 for a yard sign to announce her graduation. This is a mom thing.
- $200 estimated cost for the family and friends party at our home.
- $40 invitations to the family and friends party.
- $50 for stamps for the announcements and invitations.
- $25 requested donation to attend the Baccalaureate service.
Total cost: $715
These expenses have been spread out over the past school year but it definitely makes a difference to see the final total. Oh yeah...I should add at least $15 for extra Kleenexes and waterproof mascara for me!
Do you see some room for improvement? I have to do this again in three years...and again in three more years...and again three years after that. Share some tips with me!